Minsik Lee, Ph.D.
School of Electrical Engineering
55, Hanyangdaehak-ro, Sangrok
Ansan, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Office: 512, Eng. Bld. no. 3
Email: mleepaper (at) hanyang.ac.kr
Minsik Lee received the B.S. and Ph.D. degrees from the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Seoul National University, Korea, in 2006 and 2012, respectively. During 2012 and 2013, he was a Postdoctoral Researcher in the same school. In 2014, He joined Seoul National University as a BK21 Assistant Professor. Currently, he is an Associate Professor at Hanyang University, Ansan, Korea. His research interests include shape and motion analysis, deformable models, computer vision, deep learning, pattern recognition, and their applications.
- Multi-image-based Kiosk System to Monitor Geriatric Neurological Diseases – KMDF, Korea, 2020-present.
- Grand ICT Research Center(Korea Polytechnic University) – MSIT, Korea, 2020-present.
- Artificial Intelligence Convergence Research Center(Hanyang University) – MSIT, Korea, 2020-present.
- Complete 3D Reconstruction of Dynamic Videos Based on Unsupervised Deep Learning – MSIT, Korea, 2020-present.
- Development of Intelligent Health Care System for Diagnosis of Degenerative Diseases Based on Korea Genome Epidemiology Study (KoGES) – Ansan City, Korea, 2019-present.
- Visual Memory Storage and Recollection Based on Memory Networks – ETRI, Korea, 2020.
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithm Based Vascular Intervention Robot System for Reducing Radiation Exposure and Achieving 0.5mm Accuracy – KEIT, Korea, 2018-2020.
- Real-Time 4D Reconstruction of Dynamic Objects for Ultra-Realistic Service – Giga KOREA Foundation, MSIP, Korea, 2017-2020.
- Whole-Scene 3D Video Reconstruction of General Environments Containing Dynamic Deformations – MSIP, Korea, 2017-2020.
- High-Speed Vehicle Research Center (HV-14) – ADD, Korea, 2017-2019.
- Dense 3D reconstruction of a Deforming Object in a Video and Its Applications – MSIP, Korea, 2014-2017.
- Virtual Multiple-View Facial Image Generation – SK Telecom, 2015.
- Fast 3D Face Reconstruction and Application in Mobile Platform – Samsung Electronics, 2013-2014.
- Real-Time 3D Face Tracking and Facial Expression Inference From a Low-Resolution Video – MEST, Korea, 2012-2013.
- Fast 3D Face Reconstruction from a Single Image and Its Applications – MEST, Korea, 2009-2011.
- Fast and Pose-Invariant Face Recognition in Mobile Platform – Samsung Electronics, 2010.
- Study on Efficient Data Transmission in Wireless LAN – POSCO, 2007.
- Facial Shape Recovery from a Single Image with General, Unknown Lighting, Ph.D. Thesis, Seoul National Univerity, 2012.
- List of Publications
- Technical Reviewer
- Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR)
- International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV)
- European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV)
- Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) – Outstanding Reviewer Award 2021, Reviewer Award 2020
- International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML)
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) – Senior Program Committee 2022
- International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS)
- Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV)
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (TNNLS)
- IEEE Transactions on Robotics (T-RO)
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM)
- IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters
- IEEE Access
- Information Sciences
- Pattern Recognition
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU)
- Tutorials/Workshops Chair: International Conference on Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI) 2017.
- Machine Learning (2017, 2019, 2021)
- Nonlinear Optimization (2016, 2018, 2020)
- Multiple View Geometry (2020)
- Deep Learning for AI (2019)
- Introduction to Deep Learning (2018)
- Signals and Systems (2020-2021)
- Computer Programming (2021)
- Data Structures (2015-2020)
- Programming Laboratory (2020)
- Engineering Mathematics 1 (2015-2019)
- Probability and Stochastic Processes (2015-2019)
- Digital Signal Processing (2018)
- Introduction to Basic Engineering Design (2017-2019)
- Introduction to Fusion Engineering Design (2017-2019)